Здравствуйте! Давно уже к вам не заглядывал. Решил спросить совета в связи с получением одного интересного письма. И тут увидел и прочел этот топик - почти все совпадает! Рекомендую прочесть приведенную ниже историю - хоть и длинновато, но очень увлекательно!
Как было дело. Я увидел в спам-отделе своей почты отличающееся по теме от уже привычного спама письмо. Его текст:
"від Edwin Anderson <davowe2@yahoo.fr>
відповісти
edwin.anderson11@hotmail.comдо undisclosed-recipients
дата 21 березня 2009 р. 08:31
тема reply me
This message will be the last notification that I will send to you as my
earlier letters to you through Post Office was returned undelivered.
Hence I decided to reach you via email because this information needs urgent
attention. I'm contacting you because you bear the same surname with our
deceased client who died in 2003, and the management of my bank have issued me
a notice to provide an extended next of kin of the deceased or have theaccount
confiscated within the next 14 banking days.
I am the Telex Department manager of my bank and also the personal account
officer to the deceased, and I will be disappointed if the labour of my
deceased client is confiscated.
So kindly get back to me with your full name and adress for appraisal.
Edwin Anderson.
Private e-mail:
fcb.edwin1@hotmail.com"
Мне стало интересно, тем более я ничего не терял, и я написал ему свое полное имя и страну. Адрес решил не писать

. Ответа даже не ожидал почему-то. И был удивлен, когда через день пришло письмо:
"Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail.However, You may not be related to my deceased client as your information is quite different from what I have in my file, However I deem it necessary to explain the details of this transaction to you for better understanding.
Actually I contacted you about our deceased client Engr.James Bets originaly from USA but a British citizen by migration. He was a consultant contractor in Mobil Oil Company untill his death, and he made a fixed deposit sum of US$2.7m to our bank few months before his sudden death.
Although he might have ancestral connection to your family, but it will be very difficult to trace it especially now that he's dead. moreover he did not make any direct reference to your name or any next of kin in his documents, as he had not completed the deposit documentations before his sudden death.
But I contacted you because I got your contact in a result of search I made with his personal information, It was confirmed that Late James was the only surviving member of his family, and our investigation reveals that he did not tell any body about this fund before his death. However, I am making this effort because his account has open beneficiary mandate and if nobody comes to claim the fund after six years, the account will be confiscated.
As you have already known, I am the Telex Department manager of our bank (FIRST COMMERCIAL BANK, LONDON)and also his personal account officer, and I will be disappointed to see the labour of my friend been confiscated.
I'm in position to sign the beneficiary's approval and I took time to explain this details to you because you are qualified to apply for a claim as an extended next of kin if you have official ID that bears the same surname.
I have this transaction under my control. And I am willing to give you utmost assistance in doing all the needfuls until the fund is transferred into your account.
But I can only make it a deal with you if you agree to share the fund with me at the ratio of 40% for me, 40% for you and 20% for works of humanity(Charity Organization/ Motherless babies)And before we proceed, we shall sign agreement to protect our Rights and Obligations for assurance that you will not betray me at last.
Note: This communication is confidential hence I'm not contacting you officially from my bank's email, and please bear in mind that I'm not a criminal, and I didn't find this transaction against good conscience. This may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move otherwise the account will be confiscated, morevover I have been a banker for many years and I know that such opportunity calls once in a life time. As soon as I have your concept, I will give you details on how we can work out this transaction, I will also give you adequate information and all the necessary documents for better understanding. I can guarantee risk free and 100% success in this transaction and if there is anything you deem necessary to know before we proceed, please feel free to ask me your question.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.
Best regard,
Edwin Anderson "
Выделил самый интересный текст

.
Я ему ответил, что (цитирую):
"All this is strange ... Becouse I know that there are many people with the surname Bets. Also in my case, "Bets" is the Latin transliteration of my surname "Бець", which is written in Cyrillic. So the number of potential kin may be very large... You decide what to do."
Его ответ:
"Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail and I want to make it clear to you
that it does not matter if you are related to him or not or if many people has same surname. It is my duty as his Account officer to approve anybody as his next of kin. So there is no problem about that.
I have everything to back you up legally and with documents of the deposit. I have started documenting your name and address in his deposit file and I will also write a report in your favour and attach it to the file.
Therefore, I will also need your Passport copy that has same surname to complete with I am doing in his deposit file in your favour. So Kindly scan and send your passport copy to me so that I can finalize that soonest and then I will tell you what you will do to contact our Bank for the claim.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Edwin"
У меня возникли к нему вопросы:
"Mr. Anderson, I have two questions:
1) The data in my passport is written in Cyrillic. You will be able to read?
2) I know that there are con artists who sell or use scans of passports, in particular, to take on loans. I don't want to offend you, but how do I know that you - not one of them?"
А он меня "успокоил":
"Dear Friend,
Thanks for your mail. there is no problem about your two questions. I want to document your passport with your address in the deposit file. There is no problem with the language it was written with.
Please for your information, I am not interested in any con act and can never thinking of involving myself in such because it is a very back act.
I swear with my life that any day that i will think of being involved in such, let God strike my life. (прим.: Это - шедевр!... )
My dear, You dont have to be afraid of anything, there is nothing bad that can come out of this deal. I want you to give me some trust and see if this will not be perfected within a short period of time.
I hereby attached my official ID card of my Bank for more trust from you and expecting to get your current address and the Passport copy so that I can finalized what i am doing with it in his deposit file.
Thanks
Edwin"
Особенно нравятся его ко мне обращения "Дорогой друг", "Мой дорогой". Так тепло и спокойно становится на душе...
Вот его вселяющая высокое доверие "ID card":
http://ingward.bos.ru/Вся штука в том, что я но это чуть не купился. И еще вчера готов был высылать ему скан паспорта. А проверять в гугле что-нибудь противилась моя часть души, отвечающая за жажду денег - ей не хотелось разрушать уже построенную иллюзию... Хорошо, что я немного остыл и сегодня в поиске проверил... Не знаю наверняка, чем бы дело окончилось - возможно, тюрьмой - но его техника вселяет доверие и вызывает уважение.
Что поразило, так это то, что сегодня нашел в спаме еще одно похожее письмо! Именно, как я теперь уже знаю, "нигерийское". Поразило, ибо никогда раньше такого не получал, а тут - сразу два! Может, только сейчас начали спам-атаку по джимейлу?... А может, это все - правда и мистер Андерсон (!) сделает меня богатым!?...
Хотелось бы услышать мнения и теории форумчан.