Помните, несколько дней назад выставляли видео про ТелексФри, якобы там в Мадейре зарабатывают миллионы в этой фирме. Вот моя переписка с бразильцем по этому поводу.
Can you help me with undestanding this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2huvip0P9wRTP Madeira - Telexfree
www.youtube.com(Shortly)Users of TelexFree explain that due to this company are many millionaries in Madeira, they buy cars for 20 millions dollars etc. I don't believe this.
I dont undestand nothing about telex free
in Brasil have a serious problems with cops
directors are in jail .. it´s a seroius problem
take care my friends
it´s a Mafia
10 ч. назад
What is telling in this video? (I don't understand a portugallian)
31 мин. назад
rsrrsrs.. forget this shit man
???
Telex free in Brazil its a mafia
the CEO is in jail
I know it.
in some city´s and states the police breaking hard with this shit
only top 100 making money
it´s a piramidal business
But what is in this TV video? Telex free users here argue, that in this video is telling about $ millionaries in Madeira due to this company. I don't know portugallian. Translate me shortly. what is telling in this clip.
https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https: ... .com/watc..
RTP Madeira - Telexfree
www.youtube.comit´s a bullshit
I'm against TelexFree - my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoL9NvBO5k , but i don't know portugallian.
Компания TelexFree: всё ли у неё Free?
www.youtube.comjust advertising
you put your money ?
It's advertising 4 minutes longNo.I wark people about piramidas.
"brazilian" advertising , she try to show how the persons make sucees with Telex Free
and using fot he exemple tahts company
fucking Trash
OK. It's only advertising.There 3 peoples tell about success, but hide a faces?
i dont have any interest in Telex Free
so im not better person to talk about
I want to warn people about this company. Many people here put there money in this pyramid and believe, that it's real business.
in Brazil at last year , grow up like a religious
It's bad situation.
Like Socrates saied : give to the people circus and bread ! Thats the circus of money illusion
Thay are under court?
yes , but i dont know exact way
OK. That's all I want know. I'll tell for others to warn them.Thx
It is a Mafia man
be carefull
OK.

Немного переведу.
В общем, ТелексФри - натуральная мафия, возросла на уровне религии за последний год, они под судом, но это дело тянется, так как в Бразилии проблема с правосудием - начальник полиции в тюрьме. Сам он чётко считает это дело пирамидой, не советует туда лезть.
А та передача - всего-навсего реклама, где тётка пытается расхвалить ТелексФри. Ничего, кроме рекламы.
А эта фирма, как он выразился - it´s a bullshit.